Coffee and pizza lunch provided!
- Penticton Fire Department
- 285 Dawson Ave., Penticton BC, V2A 3N4
- Sunday April 30, 2023 08:30 – 16:00
What you will need to bring:
Your camera with:
- SIM card or USB cable for downloading and reviewing your photos (if possible)
- User manual (if possible)
- External flash (if possible)
Recommended pre-course reading:
- NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, 2021 edition, Chapter 16.2 – 16.2.10 (Photography)
- Access free – online: https://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards/detail?code=921 or
If you have questions about this course, please call Rich Pala at 250-889-8172 or email email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.